Revofil Aquashine BR is a softer version of Revofil Aquashine BR. It is a transparent looking sterile gel that comes into a glass syringe; the syringe can only be used once.
Revofil gel is contains non animal HA that volumizes the skin and increase the moisture in the skin surface. It also contains peptide complexes and revitalizing ingredients.
In each carton of Revofil Aquashine BR packaging there is one prefilled syringe of 2 ml and two traceability labels, one for the doctor and one for the patient.
The doctor must contain his label in the patient’s file for future treatments. The volume of each syringe can be found on packaging of each syringe as well as on the back of the carton.
Aquashine BR also works for an anti-pigmentation of skin and rejuvenates treated area. Its compound is made up of bio active ingredients such as amino acids, multi vitamins and non animal hyaluronic acid.
Advantages Of REVOFIL Aquashine BR
- Improves the elasticity of the skin by generating more skin cells which also helps to reduce wrinkles.
- It revitalizes the dull and aged skin regenerating cells that also helps in reducing other skin problems.
- Hyper-pigmentation is also reduced and prevented by the use of Revofil Aquashine BR.
- It also down-regulates the melanin synthesis therefore skin pigmentation is reduced and aged spots and freckles start disappearing.
- Purifies the skin by providing lost Hyaluronic acid to tighten pores and increasing radiance.
Concentration of HA: 15mg per mL
Needle Details: 32G 1/2
Indication: Hydration, Radiance/Skin Brightening, Elasticity, Wrinkles and Fine Lines
Skin Rejuvenating Complex: 4 peptides, 24 amino acids, 14 vitamins, 8 minerals and coenzyme
Injection depth: Epidermal / Superficial to Mid Dermis
Injectable areas: Face, Neck and Décolleté can be treated
Blister pack: Each Pack has 2mL Prefilled syringe
Injection Procedure: Recommend to have 3 sessions at 4-week intervals